2023 Sustainability Report
- Promoting fair hiring on SEEK’s employment platforms and managing our modern slavery program across SEEK’s supply chains.
- Managing our cyber risk and ethical data practices including responsible artificial intelligence (AI).
- Introducion of a Social Impact Framework to further define SEEK’s social impact in delivering our purpose.
- Continued focus on diversity and inclusion, including monitoring gender pay. SEEK maintained equal representation of women and men on the Executive Leadership Team.
- Achieved carbon neutral certification from Climate Active for our global business operations for FY22, set a business-wide interim emissions reduction target of 40% for 2025 and completed climate scenario analysis.
Read about all of our activity and progress toward our goals in the Sustainability Report here.
SEEK is committed to our fair hiring program on SEEK’s employment platforms and to our modern slavery program across SEEK’s supply chain.
Fair hiring: Customers interacting with SEEK’s employment platforms expect their job searching experience to be efficient, safe and secure. Fair hiring reflects our commitment to consider the risks to candidate working lives when engaging with SEEK’s employment marketplaces.
Modern slavery: Coercion, threats or deception to exploit victims and undermine their freedom can occur across global supply chains and within business operations. SEEK is committed to identifying and preventing modern slavery in SEEK’s supply chains, and focused on responsible procurement of goods and services.
Data and cyber
Data and insights form the foundation for SEEK’s products and services. Leveraging data and artificial technology improves outcomes for candidates and hirers and in evolving this capability SEEK takes an ethical and risk-based approach with a focus on user trust.
Our customers, community and employees are front of mind in our approach to having a positive impact on society. We consider our impact and how we can apply our capabilities for broader public good. We want to achieve and hold ourselves accountable for positive outcomes for all of our people, communities and partners.
At SEEK we believe in a community where people feel valued. Innovation, creativity and passion drive us. SEEK is committed to providing equal opportunities to employees and maintaining an inclusive culture, which values diversity of thought, opinion and background.
For more information about working at SEEK, refer here.
Certified carbon neutral for Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Mexico and Brazil business operations in 2022-23
Responsible business conduct
SEEK’s culture is based on trust, accountability and acting for the long term to achieve SEEK’s purpose. SEEK is committed to conducting business in an honest, ethical, responsible and accountable way.
Through Our SEEK, the Company’s purpose is aligned with clearly defined principles and behaviours. Together, these reflect SEEK’s values, guide how SEEK operates and clarify how people approach their work, individually and together.
We promote responsible and ethical business practices, via a culture of trust and respect supported by corporate governance policies.